We take the security of our systems seriously, and we value the security community. The disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security and privacy of our users.
We require that all researchers:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to production systems, and destruction of data during security testing;
- Perform research only within the scope set out below;
- Use the identified communication channels to report vulnerability information to us; and
- Keep information about any vulnerabilities you’ve discovered confidential between yourself and Veriff until we have resolved the issue.
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to us, we commit to:
- Not pursue or support any legal action related to your research;
- Work with you to understand and resolve the issue quickly (including an initial confirmation of your report within 5 (five) working days of submission);
Out of Scope
- Findings from physical testing such as office access (e.g. open doors, tailgating)
- Findings derived primarily from social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing)
- Findings from applications or systems not listed in the ‘Scope’ section
- UI and UX bugs and spelling mistakes
- DoS and overloading server with many requests or large requests
- Accessing and copying our customer data
- Conducting research against our partners and customers
- Abuse our services to conduct fraud
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in one of our products or platforms please send it to us by emailing email@example.com. Please include the following details with your report:
- Description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability;
- A detailed description of the steps required to reproduce the vulnerability (POC scripts, screenshots, and compressed screen captures are all helpful to us); and
- Your name/handle and a link for recognition in our Hall of Fame.
- If you’d like to encrypt the information, please use our PGP Key
- Please note that we register your data in connection with your report and our internal further processes. If you want to know more about how we process your personal data, please read more on: https://veriff.com/privacy-policy. If you wish to report the issue anonymously, please state this in your communication, and we will not contact you or retain your personal information.