Our Revenue team is growing and looking for a skilled Solutions Engineer to join them!
The Solutions Engineer will work cross-functionally to provide technical insight and expertise as it relates to Veriff’s IDV capabilities to prospects and/or customers. The Solutions Engineer is a highly visible technical and product expert in the pre-sales, sales and post-sales process, and a primary driver for internal advancement of customer requirements and ultimately customer success. From an internal perspective, the Solutions Engineer will enable Veriff to always have a pulse of the market and externally, the Solutions Engineer will need to be able to position Veriff in a positive light to help drive new business and evangelize Veriff as a leading IDV provider.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Partnering with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries
- Building and maintaining trust with customers by leveraging client context to understand customer goals and create a value-based relationship
- Working closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts
- Developing and delivering exceptional company/product presentations and demonstrations
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback from the field and represent the customer perspective with the goal of developing a more robust and innovative core product
- Managing customer integrations, developing plans that are tailored to each client's needs in order to ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery
You should have:
- Recommended 2+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Some software development background and experience collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Highly developed interpersonal and client-facing skills
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- One day per year to dedicate to a charity of your choice
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Extensive medical, wellness and L&D coverage to ensure you're feeling great physically and mentally
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you.