You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the board, including copywriters and designers, but also individual client-facing team members to get feedback and understand the needs of the market. You will work with Product, Marketing and Revenue teams to ensure our internal and external clients are fully aware of the how and why of Veriff's service offering and that our internal knowledge base and sales materials are always up to date.
You'll help us protect honest people online by:
- Developing and maintaining an enablement program that ensures access and adoption to high quality and accurate information and materials
- Creating and moderating internal and external content across various internal assets, and provide training on processes, best practices, and internal tooling
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to find information needs and perform gap analysis
- Aligning processes, technology, and collateral to enable a high awareness of Veriff’s products and service offering
- Managing Veriff’s internal wiki, knowledgebase, and collateral collections
- Bringing structure to to our onboarding program to ensure the shortest and most effective paths for employees to reach their full potential.
We're looking for:
- Previous proven experience and a successful track record in content or knowledge management and copywriting
- Experince in using and managing knowledge management software
- Interest in learning, and very soon influencing, how revenue is generated in a B2B software startup
- Proven experience in project management or similar past experience
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong willed, motivated and cool under pressure
- Desire to constantly improve and aspire to solve unknowns and overcome personal knowledge gaps
- Organization and goal setting habits - the ability to build structure is key
- The ability to constantly find opportunities to improve and build for success
- Passion for working with sales professionals
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Previous experience in managing learning management or knowledge bases systems, internal wikis
- Previous experience in training and onboarding new employees
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities;
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance;
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility;
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more.
Veriff provides identity verification services to companies worldwide, helping to make the internet a secure and safe place. Our software verifies millions of identities every year and is compatible with over 9,900 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. Beneath a simple yet elegant user interface lies a complex system of functionalities. Our AI-based product uses image recognition, facial comparison, and behavior analysis to make accurate decisions about who to trust.