Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In 2020, our business grew 5x and today we are verifying over 9,500 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's tens of millions of verified identities a year made possible by a passionate and dedicated team working behind the scenes to make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
While making the online world a safer, and fairer, place is our biggest goal, we need to make sure that our own house is in order. Cleverly selecting and using industry-standard systems and processes, we can scale our operations in an efficient and highly automated way. Our Business Operations Process Manager will help us work across divisions in a harmonized way and maintain efficiency and employee productivity through the intelligent use of back-office systems.
You’ll help us improve Veriff by:
- Owning Veriff’s process engineering and documentation frameworks
- Leading development, documentation and implementation of efficient E2E business processes in coordination and close collaboration with all divisions:
- Analysing and documenting current processes and defining the key business objects and metrics in the process;
- Gathering and consolidating requirements from all relevant stakeholders;
- Continuously monitoring and measuring existing processes and improving where necessary;
- Implementing new processes where needed;
- Communicating process results, updates, and changes with stakeholders and internal teams.
- Maintaining a consolidated overview of all business processes across the organization;
- Driving process change management by leading improvement teams and projects;
- Laying down policies around the processes;
- Providing training programs on new processes and process development methodologies as needed.
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Very good and broad understanding of business process management and modelling;
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions;
- Very good coordination and management skills, ability to work in a highly organized way and create structures and organized activities for others in a matrix organization;
- Very good collaboration and consulting skills, ability to lead group sessions, extract insights from managers, and build consensus;
- Very good skills with creating simple to understand and visual documentation (e.g., process schematics);
- Ability to go into detail, whilst also keeping a high-level overview.
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Advanced analytical skills and quick response to new issues;
- Knowledge of Kaizen and have some form of formal qualification, such as Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt or equivalent;
- Experience creating internal policies;
- Experience in running cross-company multi-stakeholder projects;
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Build the backbone for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit);
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities;
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities;
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance;
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility;
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more.