At Veriff, you will help in creating a customer-focused company that is shaping the future of online identity. Analytics is, without any doubt, your territory! You have the chance to contribute to the future of the identity verification industry. In Veriff we’re looking at anything that could have an impact on our society, connecting the dots between market trends, product development, user behaviour, competitive landscape and growth opportunities. Analytics in Veriff has a crucial role in making history happen.
Your focus will be the Fintech market and its product needs, with the main goal of expanding and improving Veriff’s offerings to Fintech companies from across the globe, to help to accelerate a shift towards safe online business with less fraud.
You won't be given a list of things to do - you will own the analytics for our cross-functional product team with a job to define and execute our strategy. Your main focus will be in discovering the problems our Fintech clients are facing using analytics, and then helping product, research, and design, to figure out how to deliver the best identity verification experience out there.
You'll work with:
- Product on new ideas and requirements
- Engineering to understand what is feasible from a technology standpoint
- And with Design and Research to envision solutions which are easy to measure
Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Making sure data is collected in the right way, available and comprehensive for use throughout Veriff
- Supporting a constant generation of data input from all the relevant customer-facing teams in the organisation
- Finding hidden patterns in data which will help in envisioning potential product developments
- Analysing the differences in the challenges for Enterprise and SMBs and identifying potential product solutions
- Leading the data analytics front on our FinTech offerings, covering everything from end-user flow UX improvements to deeper research of client needs.
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Proven track record of distilling actionable insights from large datasets
- Solid SQL skills
- Strong communication skills - you’re able to present findings in a concise and clear manner verbally and visually
- Ability to work independently, but love working in a team
- An interest in the identity verification & online identity sphere
- Excellent English communication skills and a proactive approach
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Experience in working with product teams in a startup environment
- Familiarity with BI platforms (we use Looker and Redash)
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Help us shape the future of online identity - Be one of the core members of our cross-functional product development team composed of product design, software engineering, marketing, and analytics.
- Have Massive Impact & Visibility - Our product is just now taking shape. Your work will be critical in defining how identity and trust is created on the internet.
- Conduct crucial research for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more
Does that sound like the perfect place for you? Apply and include a cover letter in your application where you describe why you would be the best person to run our Fintech analytics. Please don't take this additional task lightly! The assessment is more important to us than your previous job titles.