Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of people safer online.
Veriff is powered by 100+ microservices owned by different engineering teams. Each team has its own area of responsibility and freedom to make its own decisions, choose tooling and adjust the process of work. We value quality, ownership, integrity and trust.
About AuthTech team
As a part of our brand new AuthTech vertical team, you will be part of solving some of the most substantial problems with global identities, with the aim to create a biometrics powered reusable digital identity that can be used to connect to services without using passwords, user names, etc.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Working in new autonomous AuthTech vertical team building cutting edge solutions for (biometric) authentication technologies
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, tested and efficient code with TypeScript, Python and GraphQL
- Doing (and receiving) code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Collaborating with other engineers both inside and outside the team to design solutions to complex problems
- Working closely with Product and clients to achieve the best solution
- Contributing ideas and feedback to our product development roadmap
The perfect future Veriffian
We’re looking for a real teammate — we want you to communicate, share your vision, bring in your own ideas to the table. We also want you to listen and hear other points of view, and be able to look with another person’s eyes.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Python and experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- High level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Product thinking and business mindset
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive relocation support and relocation bonus to help you to settle in Estonia
- Do impactful work and see the results, and the value you are producing, while maintaining healthy work/life balance
- Receive competitive compensation with salary as well as stock options package
- Be able to work both from home or the pet-friendly office in Tallinn
- Get mentorship, learning opportunities and support from your team through code reviews, pair programming sessions, regular 1:1s, educational (and fun) events and other development programs inside Veriff
- Receive great career opportunities to grow as an individual constructor or as a leader
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages and celebrates differences
- Get additional health insurance, that covers both physical and mental health