Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of people safer online.
Veriff is powered by 100+ microservices owned by different engineering teams. Each team has its own area of responsibility and freedom to make its own decisions, choose tooling and adjust the process of work. We value quality, ownership, integrity and trust.
About Verification Tools team
The Verification Tools team is responsible for building tools to power verification processes inside Veriff. For example, our verification flow that enables the Verification team to review incoming sessions, the Session Distributor which distributes these sessions in the most efficient way, our Verification Dashboard, and more.
You will be working closely with the Verification Core team to ensure all of our products and services that power our Verification process are of the highest quality. You’ll also be working closely with our users, Verification Specialists, and stakeholders to build the best possible tooling that makes the verification process fast, accurate and reliable. How does it sound for you to help millions of people online to verify their identities? We have plenty of challenges both technical and product-related for you to apply your creativity and technical skills.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Participating in planning and code review and providing feedback to your peers
- Owning CI and CD process within the team, and advocating for the use of new technologies and better quality standards
- Writing clean and maintainable code in TypeScript to power automated testing as well as designing the testing infrastructure
- Actively engaging in our Testing Guild, moving testing as a discipline forward at Veriff, advocating for quality and building tools for other engineers
- Providing support for users and helping to maintain development process inside the team
- Conducting manual testing for complex features when necessary
- Collaborating with other engineers both inside and outside the team to further improve the Verification process at Veriff
- Working closely with our users, getting feedback and analyzing metrics to create the best possible experience
The perfect future Veriffian
We’re looking for a real teammate — we want you to communicate, share your vision, and bring in your own ideas to the table. We also want you to listen and hear other points of view, and be able to look with another person’s eyes.
We expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance
- Deep understanding of CI and CD process, Docker and modern testing tools
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- High level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive relocation support and relocation bonus to help you to settle in Estonia
- Do impactful work and see the results and the value you are producing, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- Receive competitive compensation with salary as well as stock options package
- Be able to work both from home or the pet-friendly office in Tallinn
- Get mentorship, learning opportunities and support from your team through code reviews, pair programming sessions, regular 1:1s, educational (and fun) events and other development programs inside Veriff
- Receive great career opportunities to grow as an individual constructor or as a leader
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages and celebrates differences
- Get additional health insurance, that covers both physical and mental health