Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
We want to change the world for the better but in order to do this we need to bring awesome people into Veriff… and this is where you come in! Partnering with hiring managers you’ll identify and engage some of the best talent globally, create seamless and memorable candidate experiences, use data to drive decision making and contribute towards developing our employer brand.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Identifying and engaging the best talent globally.
- Partnering with hiring managers and really understanding how their respective departments work.
- Driving process improvements to create the optimal process balancing the needs of the business and candidate experience.
- Evaluating candidates to ensure we bring in the very best technical and cultural fits to the business.
- Contributing to wider talent acquisition initiatives
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you are/have:
- Passionate about working for a mission based company looking to change the world.
- Data driven and understanding the pivotal role it plays in decision making and influencing.
- Experienced in hiring great talent with an emphasis on proactively sourcing passive candidates.
- A desire to be part of an awesome function, constantly iterating and trying to improve every aspect within it.
- A willingness and interest to get involved in additional projects focusing on candidate experience, employer branding and our data infrastructure.
- A good judge of character!
- Consultative, empathetic and determined.
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Bring in great employees for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more