2023 has been a spectacular year for Veriff so far, with countless awards and industry analyst recognitions for the quality of our service, the speed of our innovation, and the way we are transforming what best-in-class looks like for our customers.
Veriff has been recognized by industry analysts Gartner, Forrester, Liminal, Datos Advisory, Chartis Research, Juniper Research and CB Insights. Below is a selection of the awards and nominations.
1. Veriff was named category leader by Chartis Research in its Identity Verification Solutions 2023 report. "Veriff’s category leader position in the IDV quadrant reflects twin strengths of accuracy and coverage," said Ahmad Kataf, Senior Research Specialist at Chartis Research. "Its solution can achieve accurate ID verification at high speeds and volumes, while its broad coverage of ID types is complemented by a robust authentication process."
2. Veriff was named as a representative vendor in the Gartner 2023 Market Guide for Identity Verification. This came on the back of Veriff being named as a representative vendor in the Emerging Tech: Top 4 Security Risks of GenAI report in August and also being listed as a representative vendor in its Buyer’s Guide for Identity Proofing, which was published last year.
3. Veriff was featured as one out of just 20 key vendors in the Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard in the Digital Identity Verification Market: 2023 - 2028 report.
4. Veriff was also named in CB Insights Fintech 100 2023 Fraud Prevention and Compliance Industry in October.
5. Veriff was highlighted as a leading vendor in Europe in Liminal's Link Index Report for Account Opening in Financial Services in July.
6. Veriff was also profiled as one of the seven selected vendor organizations in Datos Advisory’s (Formerly Aite Novarica) Risk Insights & Advisory Fintech Spotlight Q3 2023, which was released in July.
7. Veriff was listed as a contributor to the Forrester's Emerging Identity Verification (IDV) Requirements In 2023 report, which was published in April.
Veriff CEO and founder Kaarel Kotkas, who was also named in Forbes 30 under 30 Europe, Technology, earlier this year, said the analyst recognition is just reward for the efforts the company has made to drive innovation to reflect the identity verification (IDV) needs of customers.
Forbes 30 under 30 Europe, Technology, Kaarel Kotkas, CEO & Founder of Veriff, 2023
CB Insights' Fintech 250 annual list, Fraud Prevention and Compliance Industry, 2022
Best in Biz Awards 2022 North America, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Silver Winner, 2022
Best in Biz Awards 2022 International, Company of the Year - B2B category, Gold Winner, 2022
SBC Awards Latinoameria, Compliance Partner / Supplier of the Year - Gold Winner, 2022
SBC Awards North America, Compliance Solution & Partner of the Year, winner, 2022
VIXIO Gambling Compliance Global Regulatory Awards, RegTech Provider of the Year, shortlisted, 2022
Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards, Identity Management Solution of the Year, 2021
Global InfoSec Awards, Next-Gen Fraud Prevention (winner), 2021
Black Unicorn Awards, Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts 2021 - Kaarel Kotkas (Founder & CEO of Veriff), 2021
EY Entrepreneur of the Year (Estonia), Kaarel Kotkas (Founder & CEO of Veriff), 2020
A new report from Gartner explores the current state of the identity proofing market. Gartner recommends that organizations try to balance the often competing demands of trust, compliance, and UX by assessing the full range of identity proofing and affirmation capabilities.
Veriff has officially joined the G-Cloud 13 Digital Marketplace. The Crown Commercial Services (CCS), part of the UK Government Cabinet Office, has awarded Veriff their Cloud Software designation.