We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems and we need a VP of Product to elevate us as we continue to scale beyond our recent Series C funding round.
What will you be doing...
- Scaling the Product Team that includes defining the right skill sets and roles needed for delivery, building a hiring plan, driving the hiring process and meeting the hiring plan fulfilment rate
- Scaling Product Team resources via outsourcing and ensuring internal timely communication regard to all outsourcing projects
- Work with Management and cross-functional leads to define and execute the strategy of the company
- Defining, managing and leading the implementation of Product strategy
- Close cooperation with the Engineering Team to define Product Roadmap, priorities, goals, and to estimate the resources needed for delivery
- Create, follow and communicate Product Roadmap in order to fulfil the strategy
- Building and maintaining a cross-functional product organization
- Documenting and improving product management processes, its metadata and building visibility around it.
- Managing the product portfolio, creating new products and leading existing product changes or sunsets.
- Being responsible for product management budget including but not limited to staffing, consultation fees, outsourcing services, travel, training and tooling related expenses
- Establishing, tracking and improving quantitative metrics for all aforementioned responsibility areas
- Being the outward-facing product lead at Veriff, taking part of technology and business conferences as a speaker, panellist and participant as well as actively promoting the team culture at Veriff through various other mediums such as blog posts and interviews.
- Representing Veriff in discussions with key clients
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in working in a growth stage Product organization in a leadership role
- Scaling Product teams including hiring, organization design and setting accountability
- Experience in working closely with engineering, design and research
- Experience in leading product organization working with AI-driven teams
- Experience in data-driven leadership including following financial metrics (revenue, profits, conversion, churn rate)
- Exceptional communication skill across the organization
- Experience in scaling fast growing B2B products
When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Full flexibility to work from home
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!
Please be informed that if you are offered this position in the end of recruitment process you are required to pass identity verification and background check.