As part of our Quality Engineering team, you will have a chance to work on exciting technologies across the entire stack. Quality is a critical part of Veriff’s business, so on top of innovation, you’re also excited to find ways to increase the quality level of the product, to make sure that even a grandma with an old smartphone and slow network can use Veriff successfully.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Participating in features planning and code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Writing clean and maintainable code in TypeScript to power automated testing as well as designing the testing infrastructure
- Actively participating in our Testing and Tooling Guild, moving testing as a discipline forward at Veriff, advocating for quality and building tools for other engineers
- Conducting manual testing for new features when necessary
- Collaborating with other engineers both inside and outside the team to deliver solutions for our service
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- 5+ years in Quality Engineering / Quality Assurance
- Solid experience working across stack and ability to choose and apply right approach based on task - whether it’s related to testing frontend, backend or mobile application
- Good understanding of CI and CD process, Docker and modern testing tools
- High level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and empathy to help teammates grow
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Experience with Playwright
- Experience with Performance testing
- Experience automating routine tasks using Bash script or Python
- Experience with Mobile Testing (Extra points if you know Kotlin or Swift)
- Experience with accessibility testing and familiar with WCAG guidelines
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!