Our Fraud team combats recurring identity fraud. We use various in-house tools to aid in that - some for analyzing data patterns, others to fine-tune our detection capabilities. We’re looking for an experienced front-end engineer to take ownership of those tooling and ensure they get the needed attention.
What we can offer you?
You will directly contribute to combating identity fraud. You’ll closely collaborate with Fraud teams, but also with other front-end teams and developers in Veriff, ensuring that we can make the best use of solutions already out there.
As the first dedicated front-end engineer of the Fraud team, you can decide how things get done and what the ideal process should be for building our tooling.
Who we are looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Front-End development (we are using TypeScript, React, and GraphQL)
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- A high level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Product mindset and ability to come up with new ideas to benefit users
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Some Python experience
- Data visualization, and ability to present large quantities of data in compact and understandable manner
- Quick prototyping abilities, implementing new ideas in collaboration with users
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!