As a member of our global Marketing team, you will help collaborate on defining the brand expression, visual identity, and strategic elements that will support the content creation of memorable messages that will tell the Veriff story and promote our products and services using our brand identity consistently. You’ll develop clear standards and design systems that bring our brand to life across all our communication channels (e.g., web, email, print, social, events, etc.).
What can we offer you?
- Lead the marketing designers achieve the marketing goals by supporting creatively the creation of content that is aligned with the Veriff Brand.
- Improve, align and keep the consistency of Verify brand identity through all divisions, marketing channels and Veriff's product.
- Maintain Veriff’s brand guidelines up to date and communicate guidelines internally.
- Manage and direct creative freelancers and agencies, on a project basis, as needed
- Guide our marketers through the creative processes of their campaigns. Ensure our team’s communications are on-brand, helpful to our customers, and crafted to achieve the desired business outcome.
- You will improve the team performance by being a mentor to your team. You ensure constant learning processes and build a team culture of trust, creativity and inspiration.
- Being in constant communication with our cross-functional design team continuously giving and getting feedback to raise the quality of your work in design.
- Constantly looking for new creative ways to improve existing designs.
- Be hands-on and support designers in creating content for multiple marketing channels when needed.
What do we need you to bring?
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in design and branding, and 2+ years of experience leading a team of designers
- Experience in branding and implementing a brand Identity across all the organization and its multiple channels and products.
- Experience in creating brand systems that will boost the productivity of the design team members, developers and cross-functional teams responsible for the creation of content.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams, leveraging data and qualitative feedback, to manage the design of marketing material from idea to release with an iterative approach.
- You have proven, excellent knowledge of the design tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.) and strong experience working in a collaborative design environment.
- You have excellent knowledge of visual design, visual theory and understanding of design principles, design thinking, branding and a strong affinity for the latest design trends and new media.
- Attitude of a team player and good communication skill.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, effectively managing your time and prioritizing work
- Great self-motivation, solving problems on the go
- Experience working in a technology company and know the ins and outs of the industry
- You have an excellent customer-focused approach.
- We are also keen to see evidence of a strong portfolio with case studies that showcase an ability to design great apps that are industry agnostic.
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Art direction skills for Illustration, video production and photography.
- Experience in creating design systems for digital experiences.
- Experience in software and frameworks as Hubspot, Optimizely (or other conversion rate tools)
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online. We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have a real impact and advance your career while looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- One day per year to dedicate to a charity of your choice
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet-friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Extensive medical, wellness, and L&D coverage to ensure you're feeling great physically and mentally
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well-positioned to achieve our mission. However, we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives, and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you