Veriff provides identity verification services to companies worldwide, helping to make the internet a secure and safe place. Our software verifies millions of identities every year and is compatible with over 8,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. Beneath a simple yet elegant user interface lies a complex system of functionalities. Our AI-based product uses image recognition, facial comparison, and behavior analysis to make accurate decisions about who to trust.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Strategic Alliances to work within our partner ecosystem to build strategic relationships that accelerate Veriff's growth. The ideal candidate will be able to hunt for qualified opportunities, propose innovative solutions, and effectively close deals that build long-term value for Veriff and our partners.
What will you be doing?
- Create a strategy to develop partnerships that will directly drive referrals and new customer acquisition
- Communicate how Veriff's offering provides value, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment
- Evangelize the Veriff story, our purpose, and technology with partners
- Regularly analyze the performance and impact of partnership initiatives for continuous optimization
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to develop a full funnel referral model beginning with partner referral terms
- Internally communicate partnerships plans and performance to align relevant partners and teams behind your initiatives
Who are we looking for?
- 7+ years of relevant business experience, with 4+ years of experience in business development or strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Highly developed interpersonal and client-facing skills
At Veriff you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous time off policy and flexible work hours
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance, wellness reimbursement
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- To do impactful work at a startup that’s growing fast and packed with career opportunities
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- A pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility