We are looking for a passionate and motivated Associate Account Representative to join our growing sales team! If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, we’d love to meet you.
Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
As a member of the Revenue division you will combine sales and relationship management skills to drive new business and growth. As an Associate Account Representative, you will help Veriff grow its customer base by identifying and selling to prospects while maintaining relationships with our current clients. Your main responsibilities will be discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and delivering a best in class customer experience for our SMB (Small and Medium Sized Business) that use our Starter platform.
This position will be based in Veriff’s HQ in Tallinn, Estonia.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Managing, supporting and closing inbound leads
- Contacting potential SMB/Starter platform customers
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Listening and drawing out the concerns of our customers to identify possible solutions
- Communicating how Veriff’s unique value proposition can help prospects
- Negotiating terms and ultimately closing deals
- Communicating with internal stakeholders (legal, marketing, product, etc.)
- Contributing to team projects to improve our sales process
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you:
- Have previous experience in B2B sales
- Can keep excellent records of your sales
- Are a hustler, and ready to find, contact and meet with our new and existing customers
- Are ready to take on the challenge of organizing your work and multitasking
- Are professional and mature, as you will be the face of Veriff
- Are generally a very well-organized person
- Are an expert at communicating with people
- Are fluent in English, both in written and verbal communications
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the key point of contact for clients of the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more