Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
Our machine learning and data science teams are automating identity verification. They have various internal tools to help debug problems, annotate data, catch fraudsters, and more. Effective tooling will allow the teams to deliver more complex models and push the forefront of identity verification.
We're looking for a person to make sure our tooling gets the love it needs, via both new features as well as strong development practices. You will communicate, share your vision, bring your own ideas to the table, listen and hear other points of view.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Working closely with machine learning, fraud, and data annotation teams in Veriff, leading the development of their tooling
- Taking on the role as the first dedicated frontend engineer in automation, knowing what's the best way to accomplish your task, while keeping the code quality and maintainability in mind
- Creating user-friendly results that don't get in the way of the user, without designated designer support.
- Quickly prototyping new ideas and features, using an ability to compromise perfection for rapid delivery
- Bringing communication skills and a product-focused mindset as you'll be working with internal users, product owners, and other developers to figure out what needs to be done
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- The skills to quickly prototype new ideas, in collaboration with users
- A good command of English and great communication skills
- A product mindset and can come up with new ideas to benefit users
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Experience with React, TypeScript, and GraphQL
- Python and full-stack development experience
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of UI tools in Automation for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more