Are you ready to join a force for good? Veriff is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to bridge the gap between Product, Marketing, and Sales. As Veriff’s Product Marketing Manager, you’ll help bring our solutions to the market with clear messaging and positioning, while being the point person to help the Product team understand what to build next.
Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
As a part of our Marketing team, you will define the business value of Veriff’s identity verification solutions, translate the product functionality into business value to the sales team, and work with the broader marketing and product teams to manage existing products and bring new products to market.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Studying and understanding Veriff’s products and their roadmaps, and knowing where we’re heading
- Translating technical product details into benefits and value propositions for clients, making them relevant across several buyer personas and industries
- Following and analyzing market trends to better position Veriff’s identity verification and KYC solutions
- Developing product marketing strategies - product launches, pricing, positioning, advertising
- Crafting compelling messages regarding Veriff’s products across marketing channels (landing pages, advertising, social media, events)
- Working with various teams to implement strategies - design, content, digital marketing, product, sales
- Testing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective clients
- Collaborating with copywriters, designers, etc. throughout the completion of projects, ensuring that all creatives and messages are strategically aligned.
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or in a similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiarity with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and creativity
- An analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- A Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation with proven ability to multitask, move very quickly and get things done
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- A background in design and copywriting
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Bring products to market for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more