Does the idea of changing the world get you hyped? How about planning and executing ideas designed to keep the 250+ people behind an industry-leading startup happy and motivated? If so, join Veriff as a Head of Compensation and Benefits!
Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
While building the infrastructure of trust for the internet is our biggest goal, we need a happy and dedicated team if we want to change the online world. Aligning over 250 people is a challenge, but there's nothing our People Operations department can't handle. As the Head of Compensation and Benefits, you will be the 10th member of our People Operations team, whose mission is to keep current and future Veriffians happy and motivated.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Keeping track of compensation and benefits rates on the market and making sure we offer competitive and attractive compensation plans to our Veriffians in Estonia, the USA and UK
- Designing compensation packages, bonus and commission programs
- Managing and improving our internal salary brackets framework as well as pay rise principles, cycles and processes
- Improving our existing stock option grant programmes and developing option refresh frameworks
- Working closely with our Finance team for budgeting, payroll management and forecasting
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you are/have:
- Higher education in finance, economics or a similar field
- Proven work experience in finance, HR or a related area for 3+ years
- Excellent English skills
- Theoretical knowledge about building compensation packages for various departments and seniority levels and practical skills to implement them
- Understanding of stock option programmes or the capability to swiftly acquire that understanding
- Great analytical skills, good attention for detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Although this role is primarily an individual contributor role, exceptional teamwork skills are required
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more