Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 8,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
Beneath a simple yet elegant user interface lies a complex system of functionalities. Our AI-based product uses image recognition, facial comparison, and behavior analysis to make decisions. We help our partners build onboarding processes that ensure good people get things done and bad folks get stopped.
The Sales Copywriter will work closely with our Revenue Team and Communication and Marketing Team to create high-impact content in a variety of formats. As a critical member of the team, you will help develop strategies and participate in conceptual development through a variety of projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role is creative, versatile, and meticulous.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Study and understand Veriff’s products and business value
- Write clear, engaging copy with a distinct voice aimed at buyer personas across targeted industry verticals
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, the marketing team and other teams at Veriff on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. sales collateral, email campaigns, and landing pages)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Work with outsourced and in-house teams to deliver impactful B2B content, campaigns, sales support materials and projects to drive growth and acquisition.
We're looking for:
- Experience split testing copy
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of what triggers a buying decision
- Proven experience as a copywriter
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Generous vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Health insurance, wellness reimbursement and 401k contribution