Join Veriff as a Fraud Engineer to build and manage fraud automation tooling and libraries while helping engineers to deploy secure software.
Veriff is the AI-driven tech company building a visionary verification platform. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 8,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That is millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
As a part of our Fraud team, you will partner with our other teams to monitor, refine, and expand our Fraud detection and prevention platforms.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Helping develop Veriff's fraud-related product lines
- Identifying improvement opportunities and providing recommendations to modify fraud detection techniques
- Taking a role in creating our fraud team strategy, actions, milestones and metrics
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and PL/SQL
- A high level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and the empathy to help teammates grow
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Previous experience with fraud prevention systems
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in developing product lines for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more