Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 300+, and our software verifies over 3,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
We are looking for a hands-on End User SDK Lead who is passionate about mobile and coding.
This means you’ll focus 60 to 70 percent of your time as a technical individual contributor directly with the iOS SDK and the remaining time as a manager of both, the Android and iOS SDK, helping your team, of 3 to 4 developers, deliver at 110% by improving processes, helping plan future projects, and empowering the team to make sure releases go smoothly and help them remove blockers.
The End User team is the entry point for Veriff from the user’s perspective.
End User team is a cross functional, 16 people team including developers, product owners, designers, business intelligence, Research and QA. We provide the verification flow on Web, Android SDK and iOS SDK. It’s a critical part of the company, this means we strive for providing a high quality product that works reliably on all platforms and all kinds of environments. We use scrum and rely on data analysis and research to deliver well thought out solutions in the most efficient way.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
As an individual contributor
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code and tests to further develop the iOS SDK using Swift
- Implementing unit, integration and/or performance tests to ensure quality features
- Doing code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
As a manager
- Coordinating and/or proposing medium and large scale architectural changes in the iOS SDK
- Working closely with other areas (product, research, design, BI) to properly plan the delivery of medium size features or cross-team projects
- Being on top of releases, making sure they are delivered on time and with high quality
- Positively influencing engineers in the SDK team and driving improvements in processes
- Periodically coaching and mentoring other team members
You are the right for the job if you have:
We are looking for an experienced developer that enjoys being a team player and that can use his/her leadership skills to elevate the team to the next levels.
- 3+ years in the development of iOS application using Swift
- Experience in building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design
- Deep knowledge of mobile design patterns, RESTful and Cocoa APIs
- Experience with automation tools (ex. Fastlane)
- 1+ years leading projects and mobile teams
- High level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and the empathy to help teammates grow
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the product development for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, religions, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages, or are unique in any other way
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including sports benefits, additional health insurance, health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more