Veriff protects businesses and their customers from online identity fraud. We check people and documents from 200+ countries and territories, using technology so advanced it feels like aliens built it. All in all, there are 300 of us building the infrastructure of trust for the internet.
We are looking for an Operational Risk Manager to make sure that the people whose identities we verify are real and not being conned. You’ll work like an internal controller who partners with Veriff management. This is a brand-new position, so there are no legacy processes to hold you back. You’re free to build what delivers the best results.
What we’ll need you to do
- Create a QA process that ensures that our identity verification adheres to the law and delivers the value our clients seek
- Ensure that verification QA runs smoothly, making changes as needed
- Be the guardian of quality. You’ll coordinate the work of other teams involved in verification with stakeholders from automation, fraud and operations teams
You will fit right in if you...
- have previous experience with regulatory compliance, ideally at a startup
- are an analytical person with prior experience in data analysis
- have worked in the tech sector
- want to expand your technical skills, such as working with SQL and Excel
- are an excellent communicator
- are strong at both verbal and written English
- have led teams before (ideally)
What you can expect
- An awesome startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with opportunities
- An international team in Tallinn and a worldwide customer base
- A friendly and flexible work environment for both pets and their humans
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous sports compensation
- Other sweet perks that come with a sassy tech startup