Veriff protects businesses and their customers from online identity fraud. We check people and documents from more than 190 countries, using technology so advanced it feels like aliens built it. All in all, we’re building the infrastructure of trust for the internet.
Our AI-based product uses image recognition, face comparison, and behavior analysis to make decisions. We help our partners build onboarding processes that ensure good people get things done and bad folks get stopped.
To help this product scale, we are building out our automation teams. Software engineers play a pivotal role in helping our machine-learning experts go from clever algorithms to reliable production software.
We are looking for people who are:
- Experts in Python
- Fans of Microservices
- Familiar with SQL and event queues
- Motivated and passionate about startup life, with no corporate BS
What you’ll be doing:
- Productionising deep-learning models and other algorithms that solve statistical problems
- Working with data scientists to build good algorithms into reliable services
- Building tools for data-annotation and data-science workflows
- Helping solve challenging practical problems in a business-critical product team
- Solving the most difficult technical and architectural problems we run into
What you can expect:
- Impactful work - We offer an AI-based product that enables to seamlessly verify online identity by using state-of-the-art technology from face comparison to image recognition.
- Opportunity to work in an awesome (we really don’t use this word lightly) up-and-coming company with a lot of career opportunities (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit).
- No corporate BS.
- Generous sports benefits and additional health insurance.
- An international friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility.
- All the perks that go with a world-changing tech start-up such as health days, snacks/coffee in the office, team events etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.