Could you imagine being part of the go-to-market team that convinces the biggest companies in the world that there is a better way to keep people safe and build trust online?
As the ABM and Field Marketing Manager for the EMEA market, you’ll work closely with Sales and Marketing to profile, target, and acquire the most strategic and high-value clients for Veriff, taking one of Europe’s most promising scale-ups to the next level.
What can we offer you?
If you’re looking for a SaaS unicorn that’s making the world safer, Veriff is for you. This is an opportunity to build a unique account-based marketing plan with Marketing and Sales from scratch, experimenting with all marketing channels, and getting creative with messaging to show how Veriff can help the biggest companies in the world make the internet safer.
What will you be doing...
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to profile and define account targets by go-to-market segment
- Build integrated-campaign strategies and manage end-to-end execution of campaigns, including defining the accounts to be targeted, developing campaign strategy, building online and offline campaigns, and optimizing campaigns for ROI
- Understand emerging technology adoption for accounts, and create unique messaging, stories, and value propositions to help Sales position Veriff as a competitive advantage to prospects
- Work with Sales to identify when prospects are early in the buying journey to build awareness of Veriff’s online identity solutions
- Partner with Growth Marketing to build targeted digital campaigns to support offline and field campaigns
- Coordinate with the Events team to create Veriff’s own events to accelerate sales cycles
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years in account-based marketing or B2B enterprise field sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel and work closely with Sales
- Confidence, resilience, and high creativity
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation with a proven ability to multitask, move very quickly and get things done
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include:
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Spain or Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!