At Veriff, you will help create a customer-focused company that is working to shape the future of online identity. Your work on building the best verification experience will help to accelerate a shift towards safe online business with less fraud.
You won't be given a list of features that need to be implemented — you will be given big meaty challenges to solve and will be tasked with leading a cross-functional team to come up with the best possible solution. You'll work with engineering to understand what is feasible from a technology standpoint, design to research and envision solutions, and the product lead to envision how a solution might fit in with the rest of our platform and strategy. Your main focus will be in delivering the best verification experience out there.
You'll work with design to create prototypes, do usability testing of various solutions with our customers, set up analytics to understand usage and impact, and iterate on solutions overtime to make sure that they meet our high standards.
Veriff helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Working on building the best online identity verification experience out there with your cross-functional team which allows you to solve interesting and difficult challenges:
- Collaborate with designers to understand problems and imagine solutions
- Discuss with engineers to understand what is possible
- Seek insight with analytics to understand if our solution has worked and to seek new opportunities
- Work with our Sales and Account managers to hear what customers are saying
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Empathy, you’re a strategic product manager that likes to be given ambiguous problems and find innovative solutions
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business whenever possible
- 3-5 years as a product manager working with cross functional teams
- Experience building and executing a product roadmap
- A relaxed approach when presenting your strategy and its impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience with leveraging qualitative and quantitative user feedback to drive strategic decisions
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Experience in mobile SDK development preferably or complex mobile applications building
- Experience in consumer-facing product development
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Help us shape the future of online identity - be one of the core members of our cross-functional product development team composed of product design, software engineering, marketing, and analytics.
- Have Massive Impact & Visibility - our product is just now taking shape. Your work will be critical in defining how identity and trust is created on the internet.
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities.
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more
Does that sound like the perfect place for you? Apply and include a cover letter in your application where you describe why you would be the best person to lead the verification flow development. Please don't take this additional task lightly! The assessment is more important to us than your previous job titles.